Thursday, March 3, 2011

17 weeks




We went to the doctor the other day and it was pretty uneventful. They weighed me and I am now up 4 pounds, the doctor said that was good. They also measured my stomach growth and we got to hear Braden's heartbeat which is always amazing to hear. That was pretty much it and we were on our way.
I haven't been feeling him move as much as I was but I'm sure soon enough he will be growing and we'll be feeling him all the time.
We've been doing a lot of clothes shopping. Every time we go out Sean or I find something we just have to have for him. We also completed our registry which was a lot of fun and have now been looking into furniture and bedding.


I have another appointment in two weeks where they will do an ultrasound. I am really looking forward to seeing him again and watching him move and roll around.




1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! 4 lbs... Haha. I think I gain that every month in water weight alone. Keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete