Since my last post Braden has been on the move! I have been feeling him move on a pretty regular basis now. I feel him
sporadically throughout the day but almost every night around 8pm. I am constantly holding my hands to my stomach waiting to feel him and I love it when I do. Sean actually got to feel him for the first time on March 8t
h. Braden was really moving around that night so I told Sean, he put his hand on my stomach and all of a sudden I saw Sean's face light up in amazement. He was so happy to finally feel him.
We have our big ultrasound this week so I'll be posting some new pictures of Braden after that. For now here are a few new pictures of my growing belly. I am definitely looking pregnant now and I LOVE it! I can't believe next week I will be halfway through my pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment