Wednesday, June 1, 2011

27/28/29 weeks









My 27th week brought my 1 hour glucose test. I got the results a week later and my test came back at 153. They said they want it to be under 140 so to be sure I didn't have Gestational Diabetes they wanted me to come back in for the 3 hour glucose test. I did that the very next day on 5/20/11. I had to fast from midnight the night before the test until noon the next day when they were done with the test. That is no easy task for a constantly hungry pregnant person but I made it through the 4 blood draws without passing out. Yay for me! :)












I had my 7 month/29 week appointment with my doctor on Tuesday 5/24/11 where my doctor said all of my tests came back with great numbers. They were all on the low end of the range which was great news to me! The doctor also told me that my blood pressure was excellent and that I was now up to an 18 pound weight gain. I asked what he thought Braden now weighed and he said about 3 1/2 pounds! His estimate for Braden's weight at birth was 8 pounds or more. I'm hoping for the 8 pounds rather than the "or more". :)


No comments:

Post a Comment