Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend was pretty mellow for us this year. We spent one day working on Braden's "stuff" and one day hiking. We decided to go hiking which I was a little nervous about having never been on this hike before. We did two different hikes. The first was very short and led us down to a waterfall/pool area. This was no walk in the park, it was litterally a hike! There was one lady that stopped and looked at me and said "I have been complaining the whole way down here but I have no room to complain after seeing you." The second hike was a 2.2 mile loop (that felt more like 10.2 miles) that took us along a creek where we got to see a few different waterfalls and a few little beach areas. We stopped at one beach area to have our lunch. It was a great day, a great workout, very beautiful but boy was I tired when I got home!

As for Braden's "stuff" Sean painted Braden's bathroom and I worked on some wall art for his room. I took the quote I had previously posted about (the one from the hospital where our friends delivered), made some changes and put it on a canvas to hang over his crib. Besides that we lounged around the house, had a movie day and ran a bunch of errands.
























































































I will post a picture once we get it hung above his crib.
































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment